COPYRIGHT NOTICE / DISCLAIMER
CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF
SITE CONTENT USE
Copyright © 2007,
James E. Lukaszewski. All rights reserved.
- Overview: The information provided on this Internet site is based solely on James E. Lukaszewski’s experience. The sole purpose of this site is to illustrate Mr. Lukaszewski’s expertise in the fields of management leadership development and crisis communication response. Readers and visitors should obtain appropriate legal counsel and other specialized advice necessary before applying any thoughts, comments, strategies, or ideas from this site. Jim Lukaszewski works with clients by contract only. He specifically and generally disclaims any responsibility for any advice, strategy, idea, or action plan used from this site in the absence of a bono fide, fully executed contract or letter of agreement with The Lukaszewski Group Inc.
- Ownership: The Lukaszewski Group Inc. invites you to use this Internet site subject to the terms and conditions below and all applicable laws. The materials on this site contain proprietary information for which James E. Lukaszewski owns the copyright under United States and International Copyright Acts, and he reserves all rights to these materials, except where noted that the copyright is held by another entity or individual.
- Utilization: This Internet site provides critical information about generally accepted principles and tools for crisis communication management. The information on this site is intended to be used with additional guidance and consultation from specialists in the field. As every situation is unique, always consult your law firm or corporate counsel before implementing the ideas or approaches outlined in these materials.
- Limitation: Some portions of this Internet site are read/view/listen only, while other portions are printable. Mr. Lukaszewski hereby authorizes you to make one (1) copy of printable material published by him on this site for your personal and non-commercial use, provided the copy you make retains all copyright and other proprietary notices herein. You must obtain Mr. Lukaszewski's explicit written permission to copy, distribute, display, download, modify, or repost all or any part of the material on this site. You are prohibited from using the contents of this site in any manner detrimental to the interests of Mr. Lukaszewski and/or The Lukaszewski Group Inc.
- Warranty: These materials are provided as is - without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Where jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion of implied warranties, the above exclusion is waived.
- Confidentiality: Should a listener or viewer of information provided on this Lukaszewski Group Internet site respond with information, including feedback data such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, regarding the content of any such material on this site, such information shall be deemed to be voluntary and public, and Mr. Lukaszewski and The Lukaszewski Group Inc. shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the information to others without limitation. Mr. Lukaszewski and The Lukaszewski Group shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever, including, among other potential uses, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such information.
- Site Alterations: Mr. Lukaszewski and The Lukaszewski Group Inc. reserve the right to alter, update, revise, and/or delete content from this Internet site and to revise these terms and conditions periodically without notice.